Hello folks I am back with another Maggi recipe which will tempt you till the core. Me during my childhood days use to be a regular customer at one of the tapris in juhu which used to serve some mouth watering Chana masala with chaat masala and butter. So one day I planned to use the same recipe while making my Maggi and called it ” Meri Chana Masala Maggi’ . Here is the secret recipe, do share the feedback if you like.
1. Onions – 1no
2. Tomato – 1no
3. Mustard seeds – 1/2 TSP
4. Garlic – 4 cloves
5. Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
6. Hing – 1/4tsp
7. Chillo powder – 1 TSP
8. Kala chana – 50gms(Boiled, quantity can be increased depending upon your preference)
9. Maggi – 1 packet
10. Butter – 15gms
11. Oil – 5ml
12. Salt – as required
13. Chaat Masala – as required
1. Heat pan add mustard seeds, let it crackle followed by hing.
2. Add garlic and saute followed by onion. Onions will make sure that they ooze out water and deglaze the pan.
3. As soon as the onions get translucent, add tomatoes and powdered masala. Add boiled chana & little water, cover and let it cook for 5 mins.
4. Remove lid add stock and let it boil.
5. As soon as you see the first boil add in the Maggi noodles and let it simmer on slow flame.
6. Finish the dish with a knob of butter, check seasoning and serve hot along with chaat masala.
1. All the pictures have been clicked by me and should not be used without my consent.