Dried past which looks like thick spaghetti.It got its name because they are hollow.
A pasta sauce originally from the town of Amatrice in Italy. Sauce is made up of Olive oil, Cured Pancetta, Onion, Tomatoes, Pecorino & chilli.
1. Tomato sauce
2. Cured Pancetta
4. Dried chilli
6. Bucatini/Spaghetti pasta
7. Olive oil
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water.
2.Mean while the pasta gets cooked, heat pan saute pancetta in olive oil till the time it is crispy & brown. Stir frequently.
3. Add onion & chilli to pan, saute till soft.
4. Pour in tomato sauce & let it simmer for 5 mins for the flavors to combine.
5. When the pasta is al dente i.e to the tooth, drain it & then toss with the above sauce& freshly grated pecorino.
6. Check seasoning & serve hot.
NOTE:- ALWAYS COOK 100GMS OF PASTA IN 1LITRE OF WATER.