Garlic bread with cheese is a mouthwatering dish made up of Bread, garlic butter and cheese to finish with. Its a dish which evry1 carves for and is crazy about. If you taste one you would definately go for another & end up having more and more. The combination of garlic, butter, bread which is crisp from outside and soft from inside & finally cheese that melts in your mouth is bang on for every individual, unless you are health conscious. But trust me as soon as you see this or even hear about the same you cannot resist and end up having it.If you want to impress your family or friends or any guest who is going to visit you today, without cracking your head and wasting much time, here is a recipe for 10 mins Garlic bread with cheese.
1. Bread———————4 slices
2. Butter——————–20 gms
4. Chiili flakes————-2gms
5. Parsley——————–2 gms
7. Mozzarella Cheese—40gms
8. Olive oil( optional)
1. GARLIC BUTTER – Mix salted butter, parsley, chilli flakes, oregano, chopped garlic together till soft and smooth.
2. Mix Grated mozzarella Cheese,Red chilli juilennes, parsley and garlic. Keep it on Side.
3. Slice bread into thick slices & Toast the Bread slices under Salamander or Toaster.
NOTE:- you can use any kind of bread of your choice. Ciabatta,baguette or sandwich bread slice, Whichever you prefer. Do not over toast the bread otherwise it would become very hard till the time you consume it. It has to be crisp from outside and soft as soon as you bite through.
4. Apply garlic butter on the toasted bread. Make sure you spread it evenly and cover the entire bread.
5. Top up toasted bread with Cheese mixture. Keep it under Salamander or in Oven .
6. Let the Cheese melt. Let it get a nice light golden brown colour .
7. Serve hot with tomato Ketchup & some coke by side.
NOTE:- SERVE IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE GARLIC BREAD WILL BECOME CHEWY AS IT COOLS DOWN.