CHEESE CHILLI TOAST
1. Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
2. Red Pepper
3. Bread Slices( of your choice)
4. Chillies(can avoid if your kid doesn’t like spicy or just reduce quantity)
1. Grate Cheddar Cheese
2. Chop Onion, Red Pepper, Coriander/Parsley and Chillies.
3. Mix Grated Cheese & Chopped Mixture. Keep it on Side.
4. Toast the Bread slices under Salamander or Toaster.
5. Add the Cheese mixture on Toasted Bread. Keep it under Salamander or in Oven .
6. Let the Cheese melt. Let it get a nice light golden brown colour .
7. Remove sides, Cut into 4 and serve hot with tomato Ketchup