Spaghetti bolognese is a meat & tomato based pasta originating from bologna,Italy. Every region in Italy have their own recipes for bolognese sauce. But it mainly includes beef mince, Tomato sauce, Soffritto & pasta. If you dont prefer beef mince, you can replace it with lamb mince or chicken mince.
1. Olive oil
6. Tomato sauce
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water.
2. Mean while heat an, add olive oil & saute chopped onion til translucent. Add choped rosemary.
3. As soon as it crackles, add in bolognese sauce, little tomato sauce & stock. Let it cook on slow flame for 5 mins.
4. Add pasta when a dente, cook it in sauce so that it coats.
5. Check seasoning & serve hot garnished with grated parmesan.
ALWAYS COOK 100GMS OF PASTA IN 1LITRE OF WATER.CLICK HERE FOR BOLOGNESE RECIPE