3. Black pepper
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water ( take care while adding salt because we are using pecorino in this recipe which has good amount of salt content)
2.Mean while grate Pecorino cheese.
3. Heat pan, add the cooked pasta with little stock .
4. Now gradually add in grated pecorino & toss it vigorously so that it forms an emulsion & a creamy sauce.
5. Check seasoning & finish with crushed peper.
6. Plate it & garnish with some grated Pecorino and crushed black pepper.
NOTE:-LEAVE SOME STOCK WITH PASTA SO THAT CHEESE MELTS & STARCH IN PASTA HELPS TO BIND CHEESE & PEPPER TO PASTA