Who doesn’t wish to stay healthy throughout their life. For that you need to workout regularly and eat proper healthy food. But due to todays work pressure , family commitments, goals, aims, leisures and wishes we are not able to do justice to workout part. We tend to eat whatever is available, but does it fullfill the needs of the organs? So finally I have decided to share few recipes which wouldn’t take more than 15 mins to make a healthy and filling meal. The best part about this recipes would be that it doesnt require exotic ingredients and are very easy to make. In this heat we need something that is refreshing and something which gives you lot of protiens and energy, so today I made a healthy salad out of Sprouts, Corn and Pomegranate.
- Sprouts ———————— 200gms
- Sweet Corn ——————–100gms
- Pomegranate seeds———–100gms
- Onion—————————2 nos
- Tomato————————-2 nos
- Chilli Powder ——————1 tsp
- Chaat Masala——————-1 tbsp
- Lemon juice ——————-15ml
- Coriander leaves ————–30gms
- Black Salt ———————- as per taste
- Chop Onion, Tomato and Coriander leaves.
2. Par Boil Corn and Sprouts so that it doesn’t give bite while eating.
3. In a bowl mix chopped onions, tomatoes, corn, sprouts, pomegranate seeds, chilli powder, chaat masala, lemon juice and black salt. (Spare some pomogranate seeds for garnish)
4. Check seasoning, serve immediately by topping it with remaining pomegranate seeds.
Please share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org