TOMATO PANEER BHURJI
1. Onion——————-2 nos
5. Cheese—————-2 cubes(Amul cheese)
8. Turmeric powder—-2gms
9. Garam Masala——-3gms
10.Pav bhaji masala—3gms
12. Salt——————-as required
1. Chop onion, tomato, chilli and coriander finely.
2. Heat oil in pan and add a knob of butter to it.
3. Let it melt, later add chopped ginger,garlic & chilli and let it cook for 2 mins. Saute till golden brown but don’t burn it.
4. Add in turmeric, Garam masala powder & pav bhaji masala.
5. Now add in chopped onion and let it cook till translucent.
6. Now finally add chopped tomato, little salt,sugar and let it cook.
7. Cover it with lid and let it cook for around 10-15mins, stirring occasional till it leaves oil. Your base is ready for the burji.
8. Till the time your base is ready, crumble paneer(cottage cheese) in a bowl. As soon as it’s ready just add it to the base and let it cook for another 5 mins so that it absorbs all the flavours and is tasty & soft.
9. When done, remove it in a bowl and garnish it with lots of grated cheese and chopped coriander.
10. Serve hot with rotla which is thick Gujarati pancake
1. Rice flour———————-200gms
2. Wheat flour——————–50gms
4. Chopped coriander———-as required
5. Salt—————————–as required
1. Mix all the ingredients in bowl except water.
2. Now add water little by little and make a thick batter like pancake/dosa. ( make sure no lumps are formed while making batter, if formed don’t worry you can just strain it through a strainer).
3. Heat tawa, add oil and spread the batter over the tawa same like how you make a dosa but just little thicken that dosa.
4. Cook it till golden brown, check and flip it using a flat spoon.
5. Apply oil on sides and let it get golden brown from another side as well.
6. When done remove off flame and serve hot with any gravy , according to your preference.