Now a days everyone is consuming outside food to such an extent, that people are easily prone to illness. Everyone wants to have home food, but it’s the time that makes it impossible due to long working hours and people staying away from home. Cooking a meal at home takes lots of efforts and pain now a days as we prefer to eat new things which we have seen somewhere or read about it online. Our taste buds need lot of variety in flavour, texture, ingredients and taste. Here is a brand called as Built2Cook which takes care of all our needs related to cooking food at home with ease.
What is Built2Cook?
Built to Cook is an ingredient delivery start-up that’s looking to create healthy food options for people with a busy lifestyle. With our cook box, customers receive fresh ingredients in exact quantities, and a step-wise process to make the most delicious recipes in just 20 minutes.
What’s there on the menu?
They have 2 options which goes like this “Ready to cook” and “Ready to eat”. Each of the have 2 sub categories namely Vegetarian and non-Vegetarian. Cuisines range from Indian to Oriental to Italian.
1. It saves lot of time, because you don’t need to spend hours behind shopping and preparing ingredients for final dish.
2. No need to search for recipes and measure quantity of ingredients, as they provide exact quantity of ingredients you need for the recipe.
3. Fresh ingredients are used and mise en place is carried out under supervision of qualified professionals to ensure best quality product is delivered to the guest.
4. Tantalizing recipes which has ingredients hand picked by chefs from 5 Star hotels.
5. They deliver boxes at your doorstep that also free now.
6. Easy steps for cooking dish in just 15-20 minutes.
What we ordered?
This stir fried rice noodles dish is one of the most famed dish of South East Asia, specifically Thailand. Prepared with garlic, roast peanuts and other ingredients like bean sprouts, pickled radishes and much more. Their most sold dish makes it a hot favourite among the crowd.
1. Cooking oil
3. Bean sprouts
5. Flat rice stick
6. Phad thai sauce
7. Fried tofu
8. Spring onion
10. Roasted peanut
13. Thai chilli
1. Soak rice in hot water for 10 minutes
2. Take a pre heated pan add 30 ml (3tbsp) oil. Add chopped garlic, sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add sprouts, cabbage and sauté for another 1 minute.
4. Add the drained ricestick noodles, phad thai sauce and cook for 1 minute over moderate heat.
5. Mix well and garnish as shown in the picture with lemon wedges, mix lettuce leaves, chilli slices, peanuts and chilli flakes.
I would love to have this dish again. The dish turned out to be different from what I thought it actually would be. The noodles added body to this dish, while the sauce added all the taste and flavour & finally the garnishes added eye appeal and the crunch to the dish. A simple dish with simpler steps and in shorter period of time. It was like small box full of surprises. The flavour of the dish did hit all my taste buds at right spots to create a perfect and desired taste which matched my flavour profile of having food. In short it’s a perfect dish you should order from this place. After trying this I will surely try out few more of their recipes.
Time and Contact
10 Am to 10 Pm
Order at +91 7045797924