5. Cinnamon stick
6. Bay Leaf
11. Red Dry Chilli
12. Whole Coriander Seeds
13.Ginger Garlic Paste
14. Red Chilli Powder
15. Coriander powder
16. Turmeric Powder
17. Tomato Puree
18. Cottage Cheese
19. Cashew Nuts
21. Kasuri methi
1. Chop onion, tomato and Garlic. Cut Capsicum into juliennes. Cut Cottage cheese into nice Medium size cubes.
2. Makhani Gravy:
Wash and cut tomatoes into quarters. Put tomatoes in a adequately sized heavy bottom handi, add Cashew nuts, a little oil along with the salt and water. Let the tomatoes cook untill they are completely mashed.
Make a fine puree of the above mixture and remove into another heavy bottom handi. Add red chilli powder, butter, gingr garlic paste and cook for 30 minutes on high flame. Remove and keep it on side.
3. Heat oil in a kadhai/ heavy bottom pan, add Whole Garam Masala( cloves, cinnamon stick, bayleaf & Dry red chilli). Let it crackle.
4. Add Chopped Garlic and fry till it starts to brown.
5. Add Chopped onion and fry till it starts to brown. Remove excess oil.
6. Then, add Ginger Garlic paste, Followed by chopped tomatoes & salt. Cook till tomatoes are completely mashed.
7. Add Red Chilli powder, Turmeric Powder & coriander powder dissolved in water and cook till masalas are cooked and oil floats on top.
8. Now add makhani gravy, Honey (to balance the sourness of tomato), Kasuri methi, cover and let it cook for sometime. Check Seasoning & add in cottage cheese cubes(paneer)
9. Finish it with cream and butter.
10.Remove from flame and serve hot, garnished with cream, fried red chilli, lemon wedge & coriander sprig.
11 You can serve it with Paratha or Tandoori Nan or Tandoori Roti or any Indian bread.
NOTE: IF YOU WANNA MAKE NONVEG PREPARATION USING SAME RECIPE THEN YOU MAY USE CHICKEN TIKKA INSTEAD OF COTTAGE CHEESE