2. Heat a pan & pan roast the Peanuts so that it gives good caramelized and smoky flavour. Remove from flame, let it cool. Now remove the husk and Grind it into fine powder.
3. Grate Boiled potatoes and coconut. Chop Coriander. Peel and clean ginger , in a blender blend together ginger and green chilli with little salt, lemon juice and water to a smooth paste.
4. In a bowl mix soaked sago, crushed peanut, grated potatoes, coconut, chopped coriander, lemon juice, sugar, ginger& green chilli paste. Season well. Taste and add anything if required.
5. Heat Oil in a fryer for frying.
6. Till that time make small balls using the mixture, flatten them and keep it on side
NOTE: APLLY OIL ON YOUR HANDS WHILE MAKING BALLS. ITS MAKES IT EASY TO SHAPE AND AVOIDS MIXTURE STICKING TO YOUR HANDS
7. Fry this in smoky hot oil, until golden brown. Remove in tissue paper so that it absorbs excess oil.
NOTE: OIL SHOULD BE HOT ENOUGH TO FRY, OTHERWISE THE VADA’S WILL TURN OUT SOGGY AND OILY. SO TO CHECK THE TEMPERATURE JUST SPRINKLE LITTLE WATER( 2 DROPS) WITH UR HANDS IN OIL AND IT WILL MAKE A CRACKLING SOUND IF IT IS HOT ENOUGH.
8. Serve hot with Tamarind chutney/ coconut chutney/ honey yogurt/ Spicy Green Chutney.