1.Poached Lobster—————-1 no
2. Avocado—————1 no
3 Aragula Lettuce——-100 g
4. Cherry Tomatoes—-5 no
5. Olives——————5 no
6. Olive oil—————15 ml
7. Lemon Juice——— 1 lemon
8. Maple Syrup———-10 ml
9. Dijon Mustard——–5 gm
12. Salt——————as per taste
13. Crushed Black Pepper
1. Whisk together Maple syrup, Dijon mustard, herbs, lemon juice and Olive oil.
2. Add Seasoning, Lemon Zest and taste. Keep it on side.
1. Remove the tail and claw meat from the lobster. Slice each tail into medallions.
2. Halve, Quarter & peel the avocado and slice each quarter into three long slices.
3. Marinate Lobster & Avocado with Lemon Juice and A bit of Seasoning
4. On Plate , Arrange 6 slices of Avocado around edge of the plate in sort of sun pattern.
5. Place a lobster medallion in centre of each slice where the stone was.
6. Dress the Lettuce with some olive oil and lemon juice to taste & add Cherry tomatoes and Olives.
7. Add a pile of dis dressed lettuce mixture in the centre of th avocado & lobster sun.
8. Streak the Whole Plate with Maple Mustard Dressing.
9. Garnish with Parmesan Cheese & Chives. Serve immediately.